Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tag, I'm it.

So anyways, this awesome blog type entity called Detamble (totally her real name :P) tagged me..

So, carry on my wayward son…

FOUR JOBS I HAVE WORKED

1. Woolies Deli Bitch

2. Woolies Grocery Guy (putting stuff up on shelves)

3. Woolies Milk Filler

4. Paper Boy (Shut up ok? I'm gunna have a new job soon hopefully anyway)

FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER

1. Back to the Future I

2. Back to the Future II

3. Back to the Future III

Oh, ok, I suppose that's cheating

2. Fight Club

3. Thank You for Smoking

4. Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED (COUNTRIES)

1. Australia

2. England (for a brief stint)

3. Sub-consciousness

4. Hong Kong (well, not really, but that was a MASSIVELY long stop-over)

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE

1. Coupling

2. The Chaser's War on Everything

3. The IT Crowd

4. Family Guy

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION

1. Essex, England

2. Sydney, NSW, Australia

3. Fraser Island, QLD, Australia

4. Perth and the Margaret River region, WA, Australia

FOUR OF MY FAVOURITE FOODS.

1. Fish & Chips

2. Spaghetti Bolognese

3. Lemon Sorbet

4. Korma

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE NOW THAT AREN'T WITH "HIM" THANK YOU VERY MUCH DETAMBLE :P

1. Dreamworld (A themepark for the uninitiated)

2. In my marketing lecture

3. Down the coast

4. Asleep

SOME BLOGGERS TO TAG

I don't know any bloggers apart from Detamble. GASP!!! Quick blogging world! Introduce yourself!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firtsie Or an i kidding...

DeTamble said...

I am outraged, amused, confused, apathetic and contagious! How did you know? And DeTamble is sooo my real name! :D oh and I would say socks, but be silent got in first! Secondies!

Princess said...

Well, now you know a blogger other than Detamble. :)

Anonymous said...

Lol...

Now u know a fourth blogger aside from Detamble...

Welcome.

-Cheri